View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 06:10 PM   #84
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Sources: Lakers hire Mike D'Antoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Uh......when you say Magic was 0-10 I know you don't know WTF you are talking about. Just like when I didn't say anything when you said Magic won titles without Kareem.......you read stuff but don't actually know the real facts or details. You are young, hopefully you will learn the game......I would suggest not trying to show off you knowledge of anything prior to 2000.
Oh......here are the facts......Magic was 5-1 before the very poor team quit on him because he was too demanding, they finished the season on a 10 game losing streak. His coaching record is 5-11, it's too bad you don't know WTF you are talking about.That was damn near 20 years ago and you have the nuts to say he hasn't learned anything from it and YOU have surpassed his knowledge. I respect your right to give YOUR opinion but will not be kind if you come up with ridiculous stuff to bash a legend of whom you know nothing about......it's not an intelligent conversation. (No, I am not questioning your overall intelligence at all)
Now had I been trying to embarrass you i would've corrected you on your earlier Magic related nonsense.....I let it slide, someone else corrected you.
You are a good guy, I respect you.....but when you come up with such nonsense I have to say something once in awhile.....and you posted a ton in this thread. Showtime era is NOT your forte.

BTW.....I wouldn't listen to Smush's opinion on Phil any more than Duhon's on 'Antoni

Oh okay! He wasn't 0-10 guys, dont worry, he was 5-11. Much better.

It seems to me that you do not read before you comment. I said as a player he was a legend. That does not guarantee he would be a good coach or manager. If you one more time, mention that I am "bashing Magic" then that is my indicator you really don't read.

Keep in mind as well, since I am not directly quoting something, some information that I give is reported from what I can remember. For example, when you said that the Magic coached lakers lost the last 10 in a row, rather than my mis-read or forgotten info that he's 0-10 overall, it would have helped me understand more. But you can't seem to live without some sort of confrontation.

And yeah, you know what, I wasn't born in the 70's watching Magic and Kareem. Luckily enough, they put that stuff on TV for guys like me who didn't have the pleasure of being born into this time period.

What are you gonna say next, its my fault I wasn't born earlier?
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote