View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 09:34 AM   #175
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Discussion

This game is gay. Twice in a row the game failed and we were sent back to the lobby, and I got two probation periods out of it. On the second one the game kicked me off the server four minutes in, so the clock reset. Whoever thought of this idea is gay. I don't give at rat's ass if people are ******* and back out of matches to preserve their precious K/D, but yet BO2 and its shitty lag/lobbies got me on probation. Yeah, works real well!
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote