View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 03:44 PM   #284
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Woodson is not a good in game coach. There was no reason to even have Melo in a PF/C positon thats moronic. Mark my words if they you keep Melo in the paint so much he will get hurt. Woodson should have started playing big against the Spurs, Memphis, and Indy.

Chandler just doesnt seem to be in the proper position to rebound most nights. I agree he isnt a tenacious must have that rebound guy though which is based on effort!

The only reason we lost was because of Clutch IMHO we should trade Clutch and Amare to New Orleans for Unibrow.
I don't want to go to New Orleans.
People seem to forget some things very quickly. I was the main reason we beat San Antonio.
Before the Spurs/Grizzlies road trip,if someone offered you 1-1 would you accept it ? I'm sure you would. Now stop acting childish and thank me
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote