View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 03:15 PM   #11
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The official Raptors basketball game thread

Solid win today. I only caught the second half but Amir's energy was a big pick me up in the 4th. He even pulled his best Al Jefferson impression and knocked in a 3. Demar's aggressiveness is extremely impressive these days. I don't know what happened between last season and this season but he has definitely surprised me with how much better he is at reading the game and making the correct plays. Another extremely impressive game for Jose Calderon. Val only picked up 3 fouls so that was good. Bargnani for the most part another non-factor when the game counted, but we all know what to expect out of him by now.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote