View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 03:38 PM   #54
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Week 11 Game Thread and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Pat Shurmur waives his hands and goes "bullshit" just before the camera changed.

I'd be a bit upset too. I think in very rare situations a ref should have the ability to reset/correct an incorrect call, but just b/c a QB is crying and complaining? Nah, but I guess if the 'Boys and Romo start tearing up anything is possible.

Romo threw the ball right into the ground. No way that should have been picked up. I rarely complain about officiating... Never, actually. But today has been an abomination.

Dallas is getting every call.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote