View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 04:19 PM   #122
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Israel's Assassination of Hamas Chief (Video) Raises Tensions on Both Sides of Gaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Haha, what a clown.

I don't know "jack shit" about this conflict but still I was the one who schooled you when you tried to make a claim that Israel just wants peace and how they were willing to give all land back etc during "Camp David"..

You lived in Egypt, that doesn't mean shit and you're jewish, nothing you write is things you back up with valid sources or facts. And really, you being jewish shouldn't make you this biased and stupid and it's not the fact that you're jewish that makes you an idiot, you're an idiot no matter what religion. All your posts are pure made up bogus which you never back up and when you try to mention sourcs you mention propaganda blogs, "Dolph Lundgren" lookalike soldier or you write pure lies about certain events.
boom. Well done, Hamas apologist. Let your true colors fly high!

I just posted several articles and quotes about Arab relations with Palestine. Do yourself a favor, read these articles, and teach yourself a thing or two about the real world.

Did you not see the BBC video of that fat idiot pretending to be injured by Israeli bombs being carried Paul Pierce style by 5 guys, and then shown standing up a few seconds later? That was also Jewspiracy propaganda?

Last edited by Nick Young : 11-18-2012 at 04:22 PM.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote