View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 09:11 PM   #6
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NBA 2k13 OA (PS3)

The NBA 2k series never interested me. It's a shame they stopped with the College Hoops brand because those games were unreal. As a matter of fact, I just managed to find College Hoops 2k7 online and purchased it; when I was in college I played at least 5-6 years of every game of a dynasty and was just thinking the other day how awesome of a game it was. EA usually has excellent games but Live/March Madness were never even comparable to the 2k brands after about '05. Not even close. I really do miss MVP baseball though, even if the Show brand is top notch.

Last edited by johndeeregreen : 11-18-2012 at 09:14 PM.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote