View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 06:03 AM   #876
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Franchize knows he's my guy, he's like a younger brother to me.

We came into this together and have gone through quite a bit on here as Knicks fans....together.

Don't mean we won't have a difference in opinion.

I'm alot harder on younger players and have a very short leash.

I also don't have any loyalty to players to the point that no one is untradeable if it improves the club.

I don't care about the teams money and how they spend it, as long as the WINS pile up, and I'm objective enough to give guys a fair shake before I call them garbage.

At the end of the day we all want the Knicks to win.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote