Old 11-19-2012, 11:03 AM   #878
Clutch
NBA Legend

Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
LOL #1 Not by much. Their stats are almost indentical
#2 I had no problems with the Brewer acquisition

These are love taps lol Me and him actually have battled it out with others in far more brutal confrontations. There have been times where it was like me and him against the world...especially when we first joined. We were in attack mode lol But like he said, we have difference of opinion sometimes but we both have mad respect for each other. Ultimately, I respect that he's a TRUE Knicks fan and, while we disagree, he knows what the hell he's talking about and not just talking out of his brown eye. With the exception of the few trolls that pop up seasonally, this forum has some excellent posters in it with a variety of opinions. The guys who were on here for more than 4 years know it wasn't always like this. There was a point where you'd get the regular dummies posting nonsense they heard Skip Clueless say or something off the wall and a bunch of casual fans backing them like it was gospel.
I totally agree. There's a bunch of posters on this board that are real fans and want to talk about the Knicks. Of course everyone has different opinions but that's making it even better.
I like how you and Rameek always rant about our bench. I like how knickscity is always keeping it real and removing trolls from the forum.
I like how Sarcastic hates D'Antoni and defends the team on the main forum. I like how Scooter always has something bad to say about Melo. I like how Jasi follows the Knicks even though he's from Italy. I like how bluechox2 is mostly optimistic.

And I'm sure you all love my panic attacks when I want to trade everyone and fire everyone

Sorry if I forgot someone,Knicks board is pretty active compared to other boards so it's not easy to remember all the names.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote