View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 11:54 AM   #95
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Default Re: Assassin's creed 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I played a ton last night, but didn't do any missions really. I just pillaged the NY map. Did all the liberations missions. Got all the treasures and all the trinkets and all the Almanac pages. Took down the couple forts. Did all the viewpoints. Got all the Homestead missions I could do. Spent all the money I had gotten on all the weapons that were new in the shop. Did a bunch of crafting, which I'm still not getting a ton of value out of. I threw the last of my money at upgrading the boat.

It's nice that I can play for three hours and not progress the story at all and still feel pretty fullfilled with my playing experience.

Yeah, this is one of the few games I've ever played where I don't mind just hunting all the extras down. The difference between a game like this and a game like GTA far as the extras and side missions go is that navigating the map is actually enjoyable and not just a hassle to be tolerated. I usually quit while I'm ahead in most games (except GTA IV) but this game does a very good job of making side missions enjoyable.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote