View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 01:40 PM   #7
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: do you get ID'd when buying booze?

I've been ID'd less and less. Maybe 25% of the time I'm ID'd now. I'm 28.

One of my favorite non-ID'd moments came this week. I did a 5K mud run (so fun) and there were free beer tickets we got when we signed up. I walked up to this counter to get my beer, and a woman (who I think was older than me) seemed upset that she was being carded. I walked up, handed my free beer ticket to the guy and he gave me a beer and as I was walking away, the woman gave the guy a major WTF look with a gasp. I almost busted up laughing.

Last edited by Myth : 11-19-2012 at 01:42 PM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote