View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 04:01 PM   #39
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Struggling with Depression

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
maybe its just me, but this is the worst thing when i feel shitty, feeling obligated to be nice to people, and act happy, and to pretend im in a good place when im not.

feeling like i have to hide being sad, thats the worst for me

No one said anything about doing this for other people.
Matter of fact it's better not to be fake.

Putting yourself in that physical position "it's called a power pose" directly produces more testosterone in your body (serious) and puts you at a slightly elevated mood.

The mind and the body are intertwined, and fake it till you make it is legit.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote