View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 05:06 PM   #15
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: do you get ID'd when buying booze?

I'm an on-time college student, so I get carded unless it's a really small store and the cashier doesn't care at all. I usually think that I look 22, but there have been occasions when I've stated that I'm 18 and people believe me.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote