View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 06:25 PM   #186
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Romney says Obama won by showering black, Latino & young voters with big gifts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Math2
It's not though. It's like saying that the Rolling Stones have sold more albums than someone like Cream. Sure, the Rolling Stones have sold more albums, but you'd expect that as they released more albums.

It doesn't matter how you skew it. Fact is, people always talk about minorities (specifically blacks) being the biggest beneficiaries of government assistance when white people take up the majority of it. That's (at least one thing) that makes Romney's statement idiotic.

Quote:
The attitude of conservatives (at least me) is that why should I, as someone who earned my money, pay for someone who can't. If I can earn my money, why is it my responsibility to make sure you can earn money.

It's not about you paying for someone else. It's about us as a collective and a country looking out for each other. It's not like you don't benefit from someone else's tax dollars, whether it be something like driving on a highway or calling the police. Hell, I don't like having my money taken to put a bullet in some guy's head in some country I'll never visit, but I have to. I would rather my money go towards putting food in a starving kid's mouth or giving them a place to stay than it being used to kill people, because you're going to be taxed either way. Just how the system is.

Quote:
I realize you can't buy anything on food stamps, hence the almost before it. Again, why should I have to pay for someone else's food?

Reference my previous paragraph
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote