View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 06:29 PM   #187
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Romney says Obama won by showering black, Latino & young voters with big gifts.

It's just silly for people to act like they've magically made their own way. This isn't 1812 where a lot of the world has yet to be discovered. Things are already set in stone. Nowadays, you need connections. You need someone who's already gotten in to give you a helping hand to get you started. Unless you are really good at music or sports there's no such thing as starting from nothing and getting to the top (whatever you consider it to be) all by yourself.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote