View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 07:09 PM   #16
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: do you get ID'd when buying booze?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Yeah, walmart has to ID you unless you look over 45? Or something like that and for some reason has to punch in your DOB for the sale of beer to go through.

well that makes sense, the liquor stores dont seem to bother though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
I thought the term was "carded".

i have no idea what its called
magic chiongson is online now   Reply With Quote