View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 10:45 PM   #14
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What are you drinking on tonight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Granted, you're Russian, and back in the motherland you would probably be drinking at the age of maybe seven or eight, but you're in the states, raised in the states etc... so you can't drink. You're like what, 12 or 13? You still have around a decade to go little man.

You have no business posting in such a thread.
Lol. I'm 18. I can drink in 95% of the world. Act like you've never had a beer before 21

And my post was referring to the ecstasy tablets in your profile pic... You know, XO(Ecstacy&Oxycodone)... The Weeknd? No?
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote