View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 01:16 AM   #13
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Thoughts on MTV Music Awards PSY-Hammer performance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
Am I the only one that doesn't hate this song and actually like the dude?

I think Gangnam Style is the first truly pop song that I have ever at some point considered my favorite song. And the guy seems pretty cool from the interviews I have seen.

As for this performance, I have mixed feelings. I grew up loving Hammer, and I like Gangnam Style. Seeing them do each others' dances was really cool. The part that disappointed me was that Hammer didn't sing his own parts. He just danced to pre-recordings. I wanted to see him actually perform.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote