View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 01:32 AM   #2514
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What are you reading?

I was told that Terry Pratchett is as good, and some believe that he is in fact, better than Douglas Adams. So I've started the Diskworld series.

I went ahead and started with the very first even though it was recommended I didn't. Or at least I didn't have to.

And so far.... not bad. If this is consider a middling effort then the good Diskworld books must be quite good indeed. Excited to have another series to jump into while I still FUCKING WAIT FOR MARK OF ATHENA!!!!

It turns out that it's the most requested book at my local library by about a mile and a half....
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote