View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 02:58 AM   #2515
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What are you reading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
I was told that Terry Pratchett is as good, and some believe that he is in fact, better than Douglas Adams. So I've started the Diskworld series.

I went ahead and started with the very first even though it was recommended I didn't. Or at least I didn't have to.

And so far.... not bad. If this is consider a middling effort then the good Diskworld books must be quite good indeed. Excited to have another series to jump into while I still FUCKING WAIT FOR MARK OF ATHENA!!!!

It turns out that it's the most requested book at my local library by about a mile and a half....
Post your thoughts on the series.. I read the first novel and liked it a lot.. but havent returned to the series. I liked the vivid imagery and fantasy humor a lot. The way he writes as if hes so amused with his great comedic witticisms does get a bit tiresome. It didnt overall detract from my enjoyment of the book tho.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote