View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 02:13 AM   #14
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Thoughts on MTV Music Awards PSY-Hammer performance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
you couldnt tell from his video?

Naw. Like I knew he could move, that was clear, and he has that air about him when he dances like he really can do it.

But he was up there keepin up with MC Hammer. It looked to me almost like PSY either a) Really is a dancer. b) Grew up doing that style.

PSY is extremely entertaining. Like honestly wouldn't you all go to a PSY show? I would. He may be a one hit flash, and nothing will top Gangnam Style, but I think the guy is actually really good at what he does.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote