View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 03:09 AM   #9
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MYTH: Where art thou [Behaviorism]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
Well yeah basketball would be hard since genetics play a large role but if we're talking about a profession like lawyer/doctor or whatever.

One thing that helped with my education was that it was always assumed I would go to college. Like I was never asked "Do you think you will go to college?" It was "Where do you think you will go to college?" Beyond that, there was heavy pressure to go for an MD. I ultimately decided on my own to not get an MD, but I don't think going for a Psy.D. is too shabby as a backup plan.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote