View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 03:11 AM   #5402
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
I like leather straps on my watches rather than links. But apparently the links are the way to go for something more formal. I couldn't disagree more since I think the leather looks far classier. Guess its just a matter of taste...
I like the feel of leather better, but the look of links more.

Maybe make a watch that has metal links, but has felt on the inside of the link to make it more comfortable.
Meticode is online now   Reply With Quote