View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 08:22 AM   #5412
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by abuC
You have to land on your toes I'm assuming? My gait usually breaks down the longer I run, have you tried doing squats with them or deadlifts?
you land on your forefeet and then roll back to your heel. most people land on their heel since there is so much cushion in regular shoes. this sends a shock straight up your leg and is bad for you, it's not the way humans are designed to run. i do squats with them no problem, in fact they are great for cross fit and other gym activities.

Last edited by rezznor : 11-20-2012 at 08:44 AM.
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote