View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 10:28 AM   #8
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who are the core guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
This topic is kinda ambiguous. Does this mean what guys will be here for a while or does it mean what guys would you want to build around? I'm confused
This sounds like something Clyde would say. At least for me because I'm not from the USA.

After I had read the rest of the sentence and looked up the meaning on the Internet I got it. But at first I was like does that word mean ?
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote