View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 12:28 PM   #98
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Assassin's creed 3

I've finally gotten the chance to really delve into AC3 after buying it on the release day a few weeks back... and I gotta say I'm pretty impressed.

I was maybe a little disappointed at the beginning, as the first 10-15% of the storyline was very linear and other than the gaming mechanics it didn't really have the feel of an Assassins Creed game.

Looking back I understand why it had to take that path story-wise, and once Conner became a full-fledged member of The Brotherhood, the game really took off and became an exciting entry in the AC series.

Since the first naval battle (which I really didn't like, contrary to seemingly popular opinion) I've just been roaming around the frontier doing side missions, collecting treasure chests, and knocking out the Synchronization points. I know the main story is there (both with Desmond and Connor) but I have no real urge to go into it as of yet.... so much map to explore.

Other than the semi-twist at the end of Sequence 3 (either its a spoiler or you know exactly what I'm talking about).... my favorite moment thus far was when I took over my first British Fort, killed the General, and Connor raised the shit out of that American flag
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote