View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 11:28 AM   #98
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Assassin's creed 3

I've finally gotten the chance to really delve into AC3 after buying it on the release day a few weeks back... and I gotta say I'm pretty impressed.

I was maybe a little disappointed at the beginning, as the first 10-15% of the storyline was very linear and other than the gaming mechanics it didn't really have the feel of an Assassins Creed game.

Looking back I understand why it had to take that path story-wise, and once Conner became a full-fledged member of The Brotherhood, the game really took off and became an exciting entry in the AC series.

Since the first naval battle (which I really didn't like, contrary to seemingly popular opinion) I've just been roaming around the frontier doing side missions, collecting treasure chests, and knocking out the Synchronization points. I know the main story is there (both with Desmond and Connor) but I have no real urge to go into it as of yet.... so much map to explore.

Other than the semi-twist at the end of Sequence 3 (either its a spoiler or you know exactly what I'm talking about).... my favorite moment thus far was when I took over my first British Fort, killed the General, and Connor raised the shit out of that American flag
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote