View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 02:14 PM   #186
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Best convo I've had on BO2 that made me laugh out loud.

After a match a player on the losing the screams "strikskillz ur shyt all u use are smgs. Use an assault rifle and show me how good u are. All people do in this game is use smgs".

Granted most people run with smgs so I can't say he is totally wrong. But it's funny to hear someone complain about using an entire weapon class. So next game takes place and I get killed by the guy. That is when I laughed. Why?

He has an assault rifle using TARGET FINDER, with ghost blind eye cold blooded dead silence and he spent his time head glitching and hiding in corners to peek put as people without ghost on the radar run near.

But hey sue me for using an SMG
People are just stubborn, stupid, ignorant, etc. I think Treyarch is to blame. They declared war on a legitimate play style, and now everyone is a *** for what they do. Sniper? ***. Headglitcher? ***. SMG user? ***. Where does it stop?

BO2 has some cheap stuff though. Headglitching, target finders, lack of stealth, you know all the good stuff. But people are idiots. They try to rush people with SMGs while using an assault rifle. Well guess what, smartass, you are going to get raped. And nobody makes adjustments. Sniper in the house? Yeah, just keep running into his line of sight with your from across the map with your assault rifle and think you will win. Once that dumbass gets OHKO'd, he bitches that sniper rifles shouldn't be in the game. Read the BO2 forum, people actually say that.

Although, I do those two things with my AN-94 and come out on top, lol. And I think I have a permanent class:
AN-94
-Suppressor
-Force Grip
-Quickdraw Handle
F-J18 Launcher
Hardline
Toughness
Tactical Mask
Bouncing Betty
Primary Gunfighter Wildcard

Tactical Mask powers right through shock charges, I have no clue how many times this perk saved me in gunfights or allowed me to get the campers by surprise. Betties will get any non-Flak Jacket user with ease.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote