View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 07:24 PM   #73
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'ASSOCIATION MODE' Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Made another trade:

I get:

Jeff Green
Fab Melo
2013 1st Round Pick

Celtics get:

Tyrus Thomas
Jeff Taylor
Draymond Green
2013 1st Round Pick

I'm honestly shocked the Celtics accepted this trade. First off, I get rid of Tyrus Thomas and his ridiculous contract. Secondly, I get Green back, who's better than Tyrus, plus I get Fab Melo. Also, it looks like the first round pick I get from the Celtics will be a higher pick than the one I gave them, and if not, they will both be in the high teens or 20's. Plus I still have that Warriors pick.

Also, the game has Green on a 1 year/7 million dollar deal. So I just signed Green to a 4 yr/28 million dollar extension. This also gives me a legitimate scoring threat off of the bench, which was something I was desperately needing.

My record right now is 21-11.

Thomas is awesome in game though. He has won back to back DPOY awards in my associations lol.

Any one else find odd people win titles? In myplayer the wolves beat the heat for a ring, in my first association year the suns won. In my current assocation I just finished the season and am starting the play offs. Chris Duhon led the league in assists.....
This game's broken for when it has to sim something imo.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote