View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 02:40 AM   #8
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What happened to Antawn Jamison?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3NBA
fk you. i'm not going to search ISH which has no search function, you fkng moron. but those who read ISH know this is true.
You have the whole Internet at your disposal. Find one source claiming Jamison was an All-Star in Cleveland and that he's the reason James should not leave.

That was your claim in your OP. Prove it, tough guy. The whole Internet. Find one source.

I'll extend your time to 2:45 a.m. since you're apparently too stupid to understand the challenge.