View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 02:51 AM   #15
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What happened to Antawn Jamison?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3NBA
fk you. i know what i know. and i know what i read in ISH. just a power mad MOD.
I gave you ample opportunity, did I not? You made the statement... Back it up.

A vague "I read it on ISH" is not a valid source. Rarely are people called on their bullshit. I called you on it and you had no retort.

Take the L and move on. Use this as motivation to become a better poster.