Old 11-21-2012, 03:21 AM   #38
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation
Default Re: Heat need a decent center bad

[/size]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Day La Ghetto
Clippers,lakers, pacers, rockets, nuggets, grizzles,spurs and even the Knicks playing well are gonna give them major problems on the defensive end. bosh might be doing a decent job with help defense but it messes up rotations and causes all types of negatives. theyre gonna win 55+ games probably but as a heat fan I'm worried. they better pickup a decent big man for when the game slows down or they're not getting by lakers, and defiantly not the grizzles or clippers . Do they think bosh will really play center if they met grizzles in the finals?? It's very possible and so are a couple other scenarios .I cant see why they're banking on playing this way all the way through the playoffs..I know it worked last years playoffs, but you have teams that have gotten better out there (out west)now that will make you pay for playing small ball.

Almost all of the teams you listed play in the west, meaning that the Heat can only meet a maximum of 1 of them in the entire playoffs, unless you are implying that these teams will sweep the Heat throughout the season and somehow keep them out of the playoffs. The issue with the Lakers, Grizzlies, and Clippers on their agenda come playoff time is not whether they can beat the Heat, its whether they can beat each other.

The HEat have a much easier path to the finals than the teams you listed as their top competitors, which is an advantage in itself. Indy doesn't have a great shot against the Heat, if any. NYK has a chance but MIA are still heavy favorites.
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote