View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 08:44 AM   #93
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Halo 4 and Halo CE anniversary edition announced

I went back to continue my campaign last night and somehow it didn't save like 30-45 worth of gameplay. I stopped playing and went out the other night after the bad dude reveal himself to me but it didn't save.

I really don't feel like wasting time just to get back to where I was before.

And the multiplayer has grown on me a bit. The action is smooth and consistent with what I would expect from a halo game but all these COD style perks piss me off. I don't even use any of them in my loadouts as a form of boycott lol.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote