View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 11:09 AM   #1776
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Official Comic Book Match-up VI

Even if he "takes out" Cnx, she can heal.

And no the ring isn't electro magnetic. It can control the em spectrum, but it's not em itself. That said this is about as good a matchup as you can make for zoom since they can both go intangible which is the best way to deal with him.

And we don't need tiebreaks zen magic and myself cant vote for ourselves. We need a tie break for mine but just a second vote for theirs. I'll take the trump by the slimmest of margins.

On Cnx don't forget that psychic armor she can make too. It's not like she's a glass cannon even if she's not intangible. (though I thought she could come in intangible)
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote