View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 01:21 PM   #164
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Week 12 Game Thread and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Look604
How do you guys like...

Indy at home versus the Bills? (Colts -3)

Bengals at home versus Raiders? (Bengals -8)

Seahawks on road against Dolphins (Seahawks -3)

I was suppose to have New England in my 5 game parlay (spreads)...which was like a given but my buddy had maxed out on how much funds he could add to bet365. Luckily, he won on some other small bet and has enough to wager the $50 I wanted for Sunday's games.

My other bets are Broncos (-10) @ Chiefs and also the 49ers (-1) @ Saints. Since the Pats game wasn't included, I added the Colts' game.

This is actually my first time betting and it's only $50, but I stand to make $1,400. Not bad.

I don't like Bengals -8 although it's no lock either way. Marginal teams and big spreads make me cringe. I also had Saints + pts but i got two, not 1. The others stuff i have same as you.

Hopefully my luck continues, went 3-0 yesterday but Jets/Cowboys are too easy.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote