Thread: Hope
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 04:24 PM   #9
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I said this last week, what makes Dallas fans think you will win these games? Like washington can't beat you again? By the time you get to Pittsburgh, Big Ben will be back and they will steamroll you. NO? Seriously?

Yes you have a chance but the problem is you aren't going to be 9-7 or 8-8, you are going to be 7-9.
What made Gaints fans think they would get into the playoffs last year when they were 5-6?...Or the first Eli ring when talks of Tom Coughlin being fired where going around during the regular season? If anyone could understand it's not over you would think it would be Giant's fans...but I know you're just a shit talker, which you have become more and more of, not a good look on you niko because it is making it harder to take your posts seriously...

dozens upon dozens of teams have made the post season after being 5-6...it wouldn't be a first

I'll say this though, Dallas' o-line is so bad that even if we made the post season, any hopes of a SB appearance are dim...that line has to come together somehow.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote