Thread: Hope
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 04:30 PM   #12
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Hope

Basically my point is no, you are not wrong to hope. You are not even wrong to be happy deliriously if it happens. But if you are telling me to expect it, that's just ridiculous, because NOTHING so far indicates a run is coming. Nothing. I don't see my Giants as a legit contender right now but things can change and we are ahead of you and haven't had 7,000 meltdowns and our coach can count number of downs.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote