View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 06:55 PM   #55
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Does anyone actually like Rihanna?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
I've never given a rat's ass about most pop music, but she's so huge that I've heard some songs, and even in the studio with all of those effects, I'm shocked she has such little vocal ability. They can't even make her sound like a decent singer. Her tone is nauseating, she has absolutely no power in her voice, she has no real vocal range and she's sounded off key at times to me. She can be pretty hot, but there are definitely hotter women, and I'm sure most have as much talent. I have no idea why she's so popular.

I don't think people care about her technical singing ability, she has a sexy voice and her songs are catchy as hell.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote