View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 08:08 PM   #1
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default How does Gortat fit onto this Thunder team.

With all the assets we have, I guess it's possible to trade with the Suns for Gortat. I wouldn't want to trade Martin though, he seems to fit perfectly in this team and is getting a boat load of open shots with Durant and Westbrook out there.

How do you think Gortat would fit into this team? Him and Ibaka out there would be a block party, and he's a huge offensive upgrade over Perkins.. though I haven't payed much attention to the other defensive aspects of Gortat's game, as I don't really watch any Suns games. With Westbrook and Durant getting so much attention, I think Gortat would be able to get a lot of easy buckets too..

What kind of package do you think the Suns would demand? Not including Martin we have PJIII, Lamb, Toronto's pick and other picks that could be thrown around, though I'm not sure if the Suns would really go for these players.

We badly need a new center, and I'm looking at anyone but Perkins at this point

Last edited by maybeshewill13 : 11-23-2012 at 08:12 PM.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote