View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 07:40 PM   #2145
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday
My Wide receivers have been really bad lately. Doesn't help that Julio Jones is hurt either. I could really use some good advice for this week. On a 2 game losing streak (7-3). Just pick 3 out of these choices:

Denarius Moore
Miles Austin
Anquan Boldin
Brandon Lloyd
Julio Jones
Danny Amendola
Too late for Miles and LLoyd, but those are the three I would have recommended. If you didn't play Miles or Lloyd, go with everyone but Julio.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote