View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 03:26 PM   #11
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Default Re: Kaepernick to start Sunday against Saints

So Smith is still non-contact and Harbaugh says he's hopeful that he'll be cleared today?

They say he's been symptom free since Tuesday, yet he hasn't fully been cleared? I'm very confused right now as to the extent of the injury.

I'm not exactly sure how the concussion thing works, do they clear a player in stages? Like he's cleared to practice non-contact, then they clear him to practice with contact, then he's cleared to play?

Because the way it's reported they paint it like he's clear to start before Sunday and then he wasn't. And then he was clear to start Wednesday, but then he wasn't. And he's still non-contact with a final contact test taking place yesterday.

The other thing that is confusing to me is Harbaugh's handling of the situation. The comments after the Monday night game, then the apparent meeting that actually apparently didn't take place maybe? Denying SI's report that he told Alex they're starting Kap regardless of health. It seems to me like someone dropped the ball somewhere.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote