View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 05:31 AM   #51
shadow
Laker fan here

shadow is considered somewhat coolshadow is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: The Walking Dead Video Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
A great overall game/series. The last episode was a bit short but really good with the emotional storytelling. I didn't even know it was possible to be stuck alone at the end depending on your choices. That's a cool feature. I didn't piss anyone off too much so I still had everyone with me.

***SPOILER***The tie-in to the previous episdoe with the station wagon was a bit of a stretch though.***SPOILER***
(SPOILERS BELOW)
Don't quote me on this but from what I've read, even if you're stuck alone at the end of episode 4, a bit into episode five the whole group ends up with you for some reason or another.
If you think about how this game is set up, that makes sense. There are no major alternate cut scenes or diverging plot points so most of what happens in each episode will happen regardless.

That said, I do agree about the station wagon thing. That was a lame tie-in. I think the problem is that bad guy wasn't developed enough as a character. More walkie talkie conversations between him and lee in prior episodes might have helped establish his motives and obsession with Lee. Brilliant game regardless though. Just a real downer ending.

Last edited by shadow : 11-25-2012 at 05:44 AM.
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote