View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 07:34 PM   #4
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who do the Chiefs pick: Matt Barkley or Geno Smith?

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Both are mid to late 1st round talents, but if the Chiefs get the first pick, they will probably have to take a QB. This is one of the worst QB classes in recent memory. I'd take Geno over Barkley. Barkley scares me, he's short, he doesn't have very good arm strength, basically his physical tools are limited. He reminds me of Jimmy Claussen.

Smith has a huge arm, has good size and throws a very good deep ball. I'd take him over Barkley any day.

Agreed
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote