View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 08:37 PM   #139
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Default Re: Redskins trade for #2 overall

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Trent does all that Morris does plus have home run ability and is a better receiver out of the backfield. I give Morris props he has been a workhorse so far for the Deadskins. I just wouldnt take him over Trich. Trich has top 5 RB in the game ability. Morris to me doesnt. He works for the Skins so kudos.

Trent hasn't done what Morris has done, though. Morris has outperformed him. Top 5 game ability? 'What ifs' mean jackshit. You can have all the ability in the world, but it doesn't mean much if it doesn't translate to great performance on the field. I prefer performance over potential.

Quote:
Different situations

Yeah, Peterson performed.

Quote:
And that would be stupid because I have zero bias for the SEC. What do you even base that on exactly? Thats what my initial point made. You watch Trent Richardson play football in college and thats what fans grew to love. Its not because he went to the SEC and went high. NFL teams ranked him high as a prospect. Let me guess why, SEC bias? Like come on man, stop being silly.

I didn't specifically say you. And, what is my bias? I actually didn't want Morris to perform that well because I wanted Helu to be the guy (though he got injured and is out for the season), but I have to give it up to Morris. He's impressed the hell out of me this year.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote