View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 09:37 PM   #16
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Who do the Chiefs pick: Matt Barkley or Geno Smith?

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Both Tyler Wilson and Landry Jones fell off the face of the earth when it comes to being NFL prospects. I still like Tyler Wilson though.

Bray isn't nearly ready for the pros. Needs one more year.

I think Landry will be a better pro than college quarter back. Best thing that could happen to him is to get drafted somewhere he can sit and let the game come to him for a year or two. We also took away multiple scoring chances for him with the Belldozer package. Landry can get happy feet in the pocket and I think he was lost for half a season of games when Broyles went down. The last few weeks he has looked like a different quarterback with the emergence of Saunders and more consistent play calling and route running from the other wideouts. I feel for him because he had to follow Sam Bradford. Still first quarterback in NCAA history to throw for 3000 yards and 26 plus touch downs for 4 straight years isn't anything to be ashamed of.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote