View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 12:50 AM   #150
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Redskins trade for #2 overall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacers4ever
You said it was a good day so you're happy with the performance like this winning by 6 on 8 TOs and bottom 3 QBs in the league. What was todays offense to you exactly? Also I remember rice dealing with a toe injury that game and was probable coming into this week.
A. I said I was happy with the win. How is that the same as saying today's offensive performance was a positive sign for the future? Two completely different statements.

B. I understand how many turnovers there were. No need to continue repeating yourself. Save the keystrokes.

C. Richardson has been dealing with injuries all season long. Most guys are banged up by this point in the season... Especially rookies who are unaccustomed to the grind of an NFL season.

Again, I don't see what you are arguing.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 11-26-2012 at 12:56 AM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote