View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 08:53 PM   #8
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ever date a psycho?

Yeah... One of my exes made another account on facebook, and tried to add me to stalk me after I deleted her. She used pictures of some other girl... I asked my friend who I go out clubbing with if we had met this chick and why she was trying to add me, so he added her and sussed it out... The mobile status updates were coming from the same neighborhood as my exes location despite this chick saying she lived on the other side of town... lol.

I called her out on it, and the activity on the account stopped completely despite her denying it... lol.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote