View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 09:53 PM   #2151
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Should I accept this trade?

I receive:

Vernon Davis
Jeremy Kerley
Maurice Jones Drew

I give up:

Michael Bush
Kenny Britt

I have thin RBs and I think Bush will show out as it is but I'm kinda reeling after losing Gronk for the FF season so Vernon would be nice. I do have Jermaine Gresham...

Kinda on the fence w this
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote