View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 09:47 AM   #344
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
You guys know how I feel about back injuries.

I think we are coming back down to Earth because of our roster. We were overachieving and now the league is catching wind of it. You can't have James White playing in overtime. If that isn't a dead give away that your roster has depth issues, I don't know what is lol

I dont think most people here understand this. I think the early hot start made people feel too comfortable. I dont think last night was indicative of how much Shump and Stat are needed immediately. It is a major symptom to show the deconstruction of the Knicks.

Melo is going to get worn out. The bench is not that good to play major minutes. JR Smith tried to be the Robin and he looked good to start. Once people get a chance to strategize for the team the Knicks are going to get exposed. This isnt a bad thing but there will be inconsistencies. You need talent and execution. ISO's without ball movement plus too many jacking 3's will make this team extremely inconsistent.

I remember Knickscity mentioning how the Knicks dictated how they were going to play and I agreed whole heartidly. I have not seen that penetration or ball movement plus enough PNR. Against quality teams I judge how the Knicks do.

Last night the Nets got the W but the Knicks could have easily won that game. This Nets team will need time to gel but they are scary talented and nicely constructed. This Nets team should get better over the course of the season.

Last edited by Rameek : 11-27-2012 at 09:51 AM.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote