View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 11:09 AM   #4
hateraid
Is it in you?

Default Re: 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (Jack3d) and Drug Testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
Does anybody on ISH know for certain if 1,3-Dimethylamylamine will cause a false positive for Meth on a military drug screening (at MEPS)?
I have read that, for active duty military, if you come up positive they will retest your sample with gas chromatography which will reveal the false positive. However I was unable to find if they use this same process for potential recruits at MEPS. My recruiter thinks they don't, and if I pop the first time my military career is basically over.

I pissed clean this morning with one of those cheap drug tests at the recruiter's office, but they decided I should wait to do my physical until it's clear of my system. Problem is I can't find a definitive answer on how long it will take to clear. Right now I'm scheduled for the physical 1 week from today. I have been taking 4 scoops of Jack3d 6 days a week for a couple months now.

Anybody have any experience with this?

You mean as methadone? No.
But geranium oil has been used as a herbal equivelant to LSD's is larger doses.
1,3,DMAA would fall under the same categories as ephedrine and other performance enhancing herbal supplements. You have to check your banned substance list
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote