View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 11:41 AM   #5
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (Jack3d) and Drug Testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
You mean as methadone? No.
But geranium oil has been used as a herbal equivelant to LSD's is larger doses.
1,3,DMAA would fall under the same categories as ephedrine and other performance enhancing herbal supplements. You have to check your banned substance list
I think he meant methamphetamine. Dmaa has a similar structure to amphetamine after all. I had no idea dmaa was in jack3d...some nutrition companies really don't give a sh!t do they? No offense to hateraid and his employer(not sure if your company includes this ingredient in their supplements).

I know dmaa is a poormans version of scheduled stimulants but it's still a strong stimulant and enough of it can cause harm.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote